Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Caboodle & Felicity

I made this card the other night when I popped up from sitting in front of the computer and said (to myself) "that's it I HAVE to have some fun making something". I was actually already having fun playing a game but really, what a waste of time that is, when I can be enjoying creating something that some one else will enjoy too? Anway about 15 minutes later, wha la, here is my creation...

I used the Felecity kit (Stamps & Paper) and Caboodle Paper and also January Stamp of the Month. It's hard to tell but the rings behind the bird are covered in Prisma Glitter, I punched them out of the left over sticky edging of some of the Caboodle Stickease.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!