Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tickled Pink....SCRAPS!

I had so much fun using up the scraps from the Tickled Pink kit. I made 21 cards in all after completing the 4 scrapbook pages as directed in the brochure. I altered my page just a little by cutting out the patterned paper that would have just been covered up by my photos anyway. I also added card bases and some other scrap Twilight cardstock. Eleven were 2.5 x 3.5, 9 were standard size, 1 was 5 x 7. The bling you see was a Connections Club reward last year. I also used my Cuttlebug, Winter Cozy Accents, White Daisy Grossgrain, Big Pinks and White Daisy flowers.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring me to use up my Tickled pink scraps. I left you a little present on my blog. http://evenmorescrapping.blogspot.com/ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! I really need to break into my kit and start using it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!