Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #775

Ohhhh maaaan!  I prolly stretched this sketch a little too far but all I could see was little houses for the four panels.  I was going to try and paint some but - have felt so out of practice and insecure about that lately.  As you see I was afraid I may mess these up even if I just colored them.

Anyway all the houses were too close to the same height so all I could think of to achieve the high low style like the sketch was to add some hills.   So here it is my feeble take of the fun Tuesday Morning Sketches #775.  At least I can use it for the new neighbors that just moved in next door.

I’m sure your creation will be fabulous so I’m excited to see what you make for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!




3 comments:

  1. Very clever usig houses for the vertical strips. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh isn't this wonderful! I love those little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic take on the sketch! Love those houses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!