Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #774

 Hi again! 

Happy Tuesday Morning Sketches #774 day!

I have been meaning to make sympathy cards for two reasons.  One is I asked a friend what type of cards does she use the most so I could make some for her and unfortunately her answer was get well and sympathy.  :o(  It is the case when you get to be a certain age that we need those much more often.

Anyway so I made her one of these then I made another for myself so that I have one when I need it rather than making during a sad time.  Not sure what one I’ll keep and what one to give her, just thinking it doesn’t really matter.  The second one I used clear embossing to resist the ink and of course the first one I simply stamped with ink.  

I’ve been using Neena White card stock- it’s quite heavy for my bases.  the other card stock and stamps/ink are from CTMH.  One current thing that may still be available since I purchased fairly recently from the pretty Through the Trees 6 x 6 designer pad by Melissa Lowry (Craft Consortium). It has so many vivid deep toned patterns that are both beautiful and cute.

So you may be seeing a few more in the near future. I whatever  the topic of your card I hope you create it with this easy and fun sketch with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!