Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #773

Hi & happy Tuesday!

It’s time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #773.  I love this sketch but I didn’t like my card till I gave it a couple days then looked again and now I think it’s not too shabby at all!  I’m glad I broke down and made a Christmas card, I used an old CTMH kit and Thin Cuts dies.

As you can see other shapes can be substituted for the hexagon (? something -agon lol) when you check out what our fabulous team at Tuesday Morning Sketches created!! Your turn!! Have fun!!






3 comments:

  1. Fun and cheery Christmas card. card. Love those little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card! What a great little kit you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we the hardest on ourselves?? This is a great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!