Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #721

Welcome!!  Thank you for stopping by!!

Of course the week just flew by again it is already Tuesday Morning Sketches #721.  I confess I broke away from my 6 week plan again and just went with a super easy anti-stampo card :)  that’s my word you know like anti-pasta salad?  lol

All I used was paper from my fav Carta Bella Floral #3 12 x 12 pack.  Let me know if you get sick of seeing it because I just may never get sick of creating with it!! I may eventually run out though.  

One thing I will add is that it is very hard to fold for the envelope so I scored the lines then very lightly misted with water and it was still cracking a little.

I know your life is busy and flying by way to quick also so I wish you some fun little crafty snatches of time to join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!






4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love those floral papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination on your card and your new word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Your papers are wonderful!
    And I must just use your new "anti-stampo" word and method! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great notecard! Love the anti-stampo method! Love it when paper does the work. These would be great to have several on hand for when you need to send a quick note.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!