Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #720

Hi there, already time for  Tuesday Morning Sketches #720!

Sounds like everyone I know is having an EXTRA busy summer!  Way to go out with a bang - right? I rushed this card as quickly as I could.  I got to hang out with my kids and grandkids for a staycation (for me) for 8 days!  So after spending the better part of the last 8 days with 10 loved ones needless to say the house is a bit (actually a lot) too quiet!

Ok your turn to head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and join the fun!!

Ok one last thing here’s one of the pics from this week’s fun!







5 comments:


  1. cute card. I like the little flowerpots as accents. The sunflower field is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card!
    So great you had that time with family! I feel the same... we had 9 at our house for the wedding and I'm missing them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful card! And thank you for sharing the photo of family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really tired of the Anonymous comment thing that comes up. I just want to tell my teamie that she did a great job on this card. I don't want to jump through hoops first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Debi….I couldn’t agree with you more!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!