Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #719

 Oh happy day to you!

Thanks so much for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #719!!  I made this using the CTMH Thank You Kindly Stamp & Thin Cuts set. I really love making mini slim line cards a lot more than I used to, now that I can so easily make an envelope instead of trying to find and accommodate this special size.  Everything I used is CTMH other than it is colored with Prismacolor brush markers.  

I am beside myself excited because I will have my kids and grands altogether for a week!  We haven’t had that happen for YEARS!!  Can’t wait for making memories and taking lots of pics.

I hope you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! I love seeing what our team AND all  of you create!! 








3 comments:

  1. Fabulous. You went all out, making an envelope and the stamping inside. Enjoy your family time! Big Hug! Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. I love flowers in old boots. The envelope is a really nice coordination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti - this card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!