Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #676

Hello! 

Thanks so much for being here and I hope that if you’re not coming from Tuesday Morning Sketches I really really hope you get to head on over there and join us for this weeks sketch #676, it’s another fun one by Melissa.  

I truthfully didn’t expect to enjoy making this as much as I did!  Everything just seemed to fall into place pretty quick and easy when I decided on using this gold accented floral ribbon from Hobby Lobby for the three strips.  I’m pretending that I offset the circle sentiment on purpose - for the gems maybe?  ;o) 

The sentiment is cut from a pack of vellum thingys from Pebbles that I’ve had a long time and all the rest of the paper is CTMH old and new.

Next up please visit Tuesday Morning Sketches and see what our talented team came up with and have a go at it yourself too - I’m sure you will be just as pleasantly surprised as I was!






6 comments:

  1. Really pretty ribbon. The offset sentiment looks good with the balance of embelishments which reflect the dots in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the floral paper and the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving you used ribbon! I have so much ribbon and I never think to use it. You're always such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon almost looks like one of the retired CTMH papers. The card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!