Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #675 - Avery Elle Baby Elephant

Hello!  

Thank you for being here for this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches #675, by yours truly  ;o)

I had to turn the sketch so that I could have enough room for the balloon—I had this little elephant from Avery Elle in mind when I made the sketch but I forgot about the cute little balloons.  I also decided to enter this in the cute Cards 4 Galz #181 that one of our other team members Debbie participates in …baby cards or feminine cards- I am so there!

I really hope you get to join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! The team has some great inspiration for us all!!







7 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable baby card!! Love the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, great sketch. Love the adorable elephant and te gray/pink color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably Sweet Baby Card! One of my favorite color schemes and wonderful layering! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Hugs, Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby elephant is sooo cute!! What a super sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. My niece loves elephants and I created a baby card for her daughter with one. I think this would have been perfect for her. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet clean and simple card! It makes such a statement with it's simplicity, layers, and colors. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!