Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #674

Hi you!  

This is the week you get to confirm what a nerd I really am!  I just couldn’t get a turtle out of my head every time I looked a our Tuesday Morning Sketches # 674!!  I knew I had no stamp like this so I set out to draw and paint my own.  I cut out a cardstock pattern of it so I could just trace the basic shape and then try to get creative with it.  Still have lots of ideas how to better paint this but since I don’t have all the time in the world most likely they will never come to fruition.

Nevertheless I had a lot of fun and my grandson even painted one, I like the shell on his the best out of all of these, it is the one that sort of has waves below it.  

I’m thinking this can say, “You’re turtley awesome”  but I really REALLY would love any suggestions you may have!

Thank you for stopping by and I’m looking forward to seeing what you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!










2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!