Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #570

 Hello!!  Happy TERRIFIC Tuesday once again!!

Not sure if I pulled this off but I was attempting to make the partial circle look like a birthday cake for this fun Tuesday Morning Sketch  #570 by Debbie.  I used the new Party Time paper packet from the new Close to My Heart core catalog.  The dies are WeRMemory Keepers.  The Happy Birthday is part of one of the “zip strips” from the paper sheets. I also used an older CTMH embossing folder before die cutting the top “layer” of the cake.  

Now it’s your turn!!  Looking forward to seeing what you create this week, thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:

  1. Love your idea of the party cake and candles. The dotted papers are so pretty!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! This is such a fun take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really creative way to use the sketch. Like the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you could have pulled it off more perfectly! I saw this and just thought you were an absolute genius! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!