Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 Hello! 

Happy Tuesday!  So....I forgot to post my card last week so I’ll show you that after I show you this week’s card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #572 This was another one that prompted me to cut something on my Cricut — alway nice giving Jiminy some love!  This is brand new CTMH paper and I knew that I had to find a poinsettia for the shape on this sketch.  I put shimmer brush on all the petals.  I did get lazy and instead of finding a tiny Merry Christmas stamp I sat on my rear and wrote Merry Christmas out a few times and picked the one I liked the best.  :o/





Here’s my card from last week, I think it looks like one of those Skeeball games haha oh you win the reindeer if you get your ball in the right slot! It wasn’t intentional by any means but after I was done I couldn’t get it out of my head. 


I hope your week goes well and that we get to have you create with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this fun sketch by Debbie!






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with the poinsettia and the matching papers.
    Your card from last week is a beauty too.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower on that Christmas card. And the skeeball card is really cute. I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it... Nice work. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poinsettia card! Your handwriting is wonderful!
    Yep... now I see Skeeball! LOL Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you cut this on your cricut! It's perfect with that paper!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Patti - this poinsettia card is gorgeous! I love the colors, they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!