Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #550

Hi hey hellllllooooo!!

I hope this week finds you and your loved ones doing well.  I think I mentioned that I transitioned to iPad only and I’ve had a bit of a learning curve, you know the tap two fingers or slide two fingers or three fingers etc - whoa it’s all hard for me to remember.  So I created this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch #550 bumbling and fumbling around.  I was tempted to say “hey my 8 year old granddaughter created this sketch for us didn’t she do great???” But instead I’m owning up to it hahaha - -all the better it makes the actual cards we all make look right? 

I’m still working on my Carta Bella 6 x 6 Farmers Market pad - I’m trying to do better at using things up before they get mixed in my stash and forgotten.  

I wish you lots of crafting fun in the midst of our COVID times.  It has been so helpful for me to just stay away from the news over the weekend and skip it a few days here and there each week replacing it with paper play time - does wonders for the psyche.

Thanks so much for stopping by - looking forward to seeing your creations!






5 comments:

  1. Hello, Patti! You did an awesome job creating this sketch! Your cards are so pretty and I like how you made your banners! Also like how you made coordinating envelopes for your cards, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely! The soft colors are wonderful and I really like your banner detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketch was a lot of fun - I enjoyed using it, but I think I like looking at your cards way more. They are beautiful and the matching envelopes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!