Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #527

Hello there thanks for stopping by! Here is my card for this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches #527. This sketch could not be more perfect for a shaker. I used CTMH Holly Jolly paper & Dots, Shaker Die Set, and Share the Seasons Stamp Set. The embossing folder is from Hobby Lobby. 

I hope you have a chance to check out what the rest of our amazing team made and show them some love :) The prize this week is this cute stamp set from BoBunny I can’t wait to see what you make- have a fun week!












5 comments:

  1. Patti, I love the way your Christmas colors pop off your card. And how fun that it's a shaker card. I always love seeing your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas card! I thought of making a shaker card... after I had mine already made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea to use the shaker element! Your card turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great shaker card! I never think of shakers. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti this is an awesome shaker. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!