Sunday, October 27, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #525

Well I’m totally late on this but I decided to give it a try anyway I’m having to learn to navigate and create posts on my iPad Mini because my computer went ka-put.

Anyway I hope you had as much fun with this sketch as I did and I look forward to getting the hang of this a little better and being back in full force! I know it’s not that hard and I shouldn’t be such a dummy but old habits die hard right?

I used a craft doily that I had left over from a baby shower and embossed the black background.  The stamp set is called Woodland Greetings from Close to My Heart and I love it it’s so sweet and the ribbon I sprayed with water and crinkled up and put it inside the circle of a washi tape roll to dry.










3 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!
    So glad you've found a way to post again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card and a fantastic use of the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card, I really like the style of those animal stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!