Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #523


Yay! I'm starting to feel "back" again.  Still trouble shooting computer issues and Chewy is still needing his bandages changed 3 times a week but he is needing to wear the cone of shame less so that means he can use the doggy door  which is HUGE!!  

I have to share what a great dog he is.  Him and his sister (litter mates - they're 6 years old) have always had a doggie door so its been hard keeping an eye on him to let him out with him having to wear the cone.  There has been a couple occasions where our timing/prediction was a little off and thankfully he barked to go out.  We had them upstairs while we had company and  couldn't see that he was needing something so I'm so proud of his big "I need to go out" bark.

                                 

Now on to my card, I knew that this big oversized sentiment would be perfect for this fun TMS sketch #523. The prize this week is an embossing folder, I hope you get to play along.  I almost feel like I'm relearning blogging but I WILL be visiting to see your creations this week!  Thanks so much for your patience and have a WONDERFUL week!












3 comments:

  1. Your dogs are darling and I'm glad Chewy is doing better. I love the large sentiment on your card and the colors you used are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the huge sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big sentiment! That is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!