Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #481

Hi, hey, hello!!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope you join us this week for Tuesday Morning Sketches #481 it is a simple sketch with oh so many fun possibilities!  I was glad to take it literal and use my mini-stapler, plus the fact that I pulled off one for the guys really helps because I have the hardest time with those.  

A cute little die set is up for grabs if you join us you may be the winner!  So check out all the ways our amazing team created with this sketch and then play along :)








7 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful! I love the polka dots and how you used the focal area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute Patti! I love the banner die across the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive little birthday card, complete with candles and a banner! Congrats for using that mini stapler - I used mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun birthday card! I love the sentiment... I think it's a die?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome birthday card. Looks like this would easy to mass produce, too and an easy one for mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! I love how you used pretty patterned paper with your thin cut die--really unique. Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun birthday card and perfect for a guy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!