Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #479

Heeyyyyyy Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!  I spent last night, her birthday eve unexpectedly getting to talk to her even though we ended up with company until after 9 last night and we have guests again tonight until around the same time.  And I wonder why I don't get done the things I want to?!? 

Please join us for this oh so fun sketch # TMS 479 I decided to cut out double of everything so I could just make one and then use the reverse side of the paper for another.  I HOPE you get to join us or I should say that we GET to have you join us!!  Have fun and I can't wait to see what you make!  













5 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like what you did with the sketch. Those holly leaves at the bottom really take the sketch up a few notches. Beautifully done! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love those holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty pair of Christmas cards, and I love the pattern in the holly leaves which adds a special touch! Hope your birthday celebration with your daughter was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christmas cards - I love the different patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Great way to get 2 for 1!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!