Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #480

Happy Tuesday & Thanksgiving week!

It's that time already for Tuesday Morning Sketches #480, it is another FUN one.  Actually they all are but some are extra fun :)   I've been a little jealous of some of the fun non-traditional holiday colors other have been using so I decided to go with that this week.  

Now it your turn to have fun too!! Don't spend all week cooking for Thanksgiving take some time for yourself to lol.  Head on over to TMS and our team member's blogs then play play play!!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you create this week!


                                     






5 comments:

  1. Your card is a very pretty take on the sketch with that love bird/dove image, and I like the non-traditional colors and papers! Wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving with many blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty non-traditional card! These papers/colors really complement each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card - love the non-traditional colors. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dove image is lovely and I like how you layered your patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the non=traditional colors and that little birdie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!