Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #462

Heeellllllloooooo!!  I am here, I am here, I am here although late!  That reminded me of Horton Hears a Who.  Well anyway, I continued my anti-pinko theme another week :)  I thought this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches #462 just yelled "shaker card" at me and up until this one I haven't made one for years so it was really fun.  

I based the colors on the sequins that I had that were not pink, so went for the Crystal Blue and Black route.  I'll forgo details unless you have a question I will be happy to answer but for now I gotta hit the hay.  I stayed up late talking to a friend in AZ last night and completely forgot about posting this so that is why I'm late.  I was getting ready for bed a few minutes ago when I remembered. Funny how our memory just chimes in when it feels like it huh?

One little tip that may be helpful is that the stripes on my paper were brown and I used a Sharpie and a T-Ruler to make them black instead.  Keep an eye out for adjustments/enhancements you can make to DP that you already have if it is just not right for what you need.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for stopping by - have a WONDERFUL week!

P.S. I would love you to play along and I would love you to leave my team/friends some love so happy visiting our design team and our participants.  I think its just the coolest thing when someone unexpectedly pops in and leaves a comment so I'm trying to do that a bit more.

TTFN  :)







SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Super, super card, Patti. Very creative to think of using the sketch for a shaker card. Everything is wonderful and fun. Quite nicely done, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun shaker card! I love it when embellishments inspire the card. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and elegant shaker card! It's so clever drawing the brown lines in black to match the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!