Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #461


Happy Tuesday Morning Sketch Day!

This is what I made for TMS #461 :)

Okay this is card number 4 that I haven't had pink for the main color!  Sorry this is shadowy but  I tried hard to get rid of the shadows much to no avail.  I hope this will be good for a house warming - do you think it will?  

This scalloped oval just happened to be on my desk and it was perfect for the sentiment.  I used my antistatic bag on it before I embossed it but I still ended up with more stray powder than I realized and not wanting to try and unbury my die to do a new oval (who knows where it is under the piles I have in my craft room at the moment) I covered it with my shimmer pen and it worked great in real life but for the photo not so much. 

Here is what I used:
Paper - CTMH Central Park 
Stamp - CTMH God's Blessings
Twine & Flower - old stash

Thanks so much for stopping by, I can hardly wait to see what you make!


P.S. You'll really want to play - the prize is:








4 comments:

  1. a lovely card for a housewarming or graduation. i love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love the papers you layered. No one will notice the stray powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will work perfectly for a housewarming, especially with those cute houses in the dsp! Such a cute and clever creation for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is this lovely - what a fresh color you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!