Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #460

Happy Tuesday!  It's time again for another FUN sketch - #460 at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

I feel like I could have done a little better with this if I didn't end up so pressed for time but all things considered I'm happy with it considering the amount of time invested (not being toooo much).   It sure was fun to make & I hope you enjoy creating with this sketch as much as I did.  I can hardly wait to see what you make!

Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by!







12 comments:

  1. I LUV, LUV, LUV this little card. You really put a lot of work into the card, and it really has paid off in one delightfully charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with your card. As soon as I saw the sketch, I thought how great it would be if we had cute animals in each of those squares, and you got me surprised when you did the exact thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike Chandhini! Thanks so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  3. This is the cutest thing ever Patti! All those critter faces peeking out of the windows is just delightful and a great take on the sketch! I especially like the one that's upside down! LOL SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo clever and cute! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest card!!! I love the little critters peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t think you could’ve have done better. This card is perfection. I love all the windows with the little animals peeking out. Sooo clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!