Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wishing you the BEST year EVER!

Wow - HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

It was 12:39 before I realized 2015 was already here, I hope you had a great time doing something you really enjoyed with family & or friends :) the time on my blog said an hour earlier, but for some reason it's not reflecting the correct time zone.  Maybe it just doesn't recognize that AZ doesn't observe daylight savings. 

I got busy looking at photos, picking out what I wanted to print etc and time completely got away from me.  It was a snowy day here so I thought this card would be appropriate for how the new year blew in here in my neck of the woods.  

Here's what I used, everything is Close to My Heart and available on my website:

     Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
     Snowhaven Paper Packet
     Cranberry Ink
     Dot Embossing Folder
     Timely Tidings Stamp Set
     Red Sparkles (discontinued)



Here's the view from my front porch this evening I think I brought the snow home with me from my Colorado/Utah Christmas visits.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!