Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Mashup!194, retroskteches #149, CTMH Nursery Charms

I just love making baby cards and this was SO fun to make!   It's for Friday Mashup!194 and retroskteches #149.  

I used:
Close to My Heart:
Artist Cricut Cartridge
White Daisy & Chocolate Cardstock
Chocolate, Sunset & Glacier Ink
Pathfinding Paper Kit
Scaredy Cat Paper Kit
Scaredy Cat Assortment
Lagoon Washi Tape
Sunset Washi Tape
ShinHan Markers
Hemp
Liquid Glass

Other: 

Paper Tape (had awhile and can't remember who it's by)
My Minds Eye Enamel Dots
Orange & Black Sakura Gel Pen






3 comments:

  1. This is oh-so-sweet!! I love that darling bunting with the fab patterns. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love all the patterns and that cute teddy bear hanging out!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!