Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches 284 & Close to My Heart Hopping By

Here's my submission for the fun Tuesday Morning Sketches #284. I stamped and colored these little bunnies over a year (may be two) ago!  I knew I would use them because my grandson wanted me to make him an Easter card so now here it is finally!  The sentiment is from the current CTMH Seasonal Expressions but the bunnies have long since retired.  Everything else is pretty much just all older also from my stash.  




3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Patti, this image is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina, and thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!! Your grandson will love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!