Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CTMH Huntington Paper - Discontinued EOM


Here are a couple more cards that I made over the weekend.  They're a little dull after the crisp and bright cards that I posted the last couple days. I was originally only going to use the Washi tape on the first one to hold the little banners temporarily but decided to leave it, however it lifted up a bit after a couple hours so I needed to use additional adhesive.   

My daughter gave me the little thinking of you wood shapes last year for Christmas and I managed to hoard them for a year so figured it was time to use them.   The paper on this one is from a My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 pad. 



 This was a Thanksgiving card, but I swiped the embellishment off of it to use on a scrapbook page instead.  So, this nice little card base had some possibilities but I didn't do so well on it.  I had to be sure and cover up the spots that were damaged and I was running out of time so I was only grabbing things (you guessed it off my desk).  It clearly still needed something…..




So I resorted to garbage picking….and pulled out the packaging from the Jillibean Soup wood shapes then cut the little bracket out - I think it helps but not a card I would write home about.  By the time I took this photo it was later/darker so at least you can see the warmth of the colors better.  The paper is CTMH Huntington….yet another paper kit that will be discontinued at the end of this month. Can you tell it's time for the new catalog??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!