Saturday, February 1, 2014

Baby Girl Card

I'm really going to try and post something every day this month.  I think I can pull it off because that's what I was trying to do last month and I made lot's of things to share but between being busy and ISP frustrations it just wasn't happenin' - lets just say!

So in celebration that this month, this Tuesday Feb. 4 to be precise - I am sponsoring the weekly sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I'm VERY excited.   I can't share what that sketch will be yet but this as well as the next couple of posts will be of challenges I participated in but never entered.  

I still LOVE this CTMH stamp, it's discontinued though but still thought I would share the card I made using Blush & Baby Pink ink and paper, as well as some DCWV paper and ribbon I had picked up at Melrose Vintage quite a long time ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!