Monday, January 6, 2014

CTMH Chantilly - Cloud Nine - Freshly Made Sketches

This Freshly Made Sketches #117 was an EXTREMELY fun sketch, I'm certain that I will be doing a lot more using this sketch.  I used a Cloud Nine stamp again; it's this month's special Close to My Heart kit.  Cloud Nine is only available this month with a qualifying purchase. This is also the last month to order Chantilly paper and coordinating supplies from the winter catalog

I don't know what the deal is with me lately but I keep rushing I guess and leaving out details from sketches.  I knew this card needed something, then I took a look at the sketch again and added the extra layer….much better don't you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!