Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dotty & Roxie - Day 8

For info about the Dotty paper I've been using and what in the world the Day 8 etc. means please see my April 1 post.  I used one of the Zip Strips from Roxie paper for these.  I will have more Roxie/Dotty combos coming up but today's post is just two very simple cards.  The top card is stamped with the May Stamp of the Month and the bottom card with the set from the Pemberley Workshop on the Go.  The only thing I used that was not CTMH was the black satin ribbon.  All the rest is available to order on my web site at pattir.ctmh.com.  Well actually you would need to wait for the May Stamp of the Month, until  you guessed it - May, oh and the Dotty for You paper packet will become available for only $5 on April 17 with a minimum order of $35. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!