Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dotty for You #11 :o)


I have always loved the pink/orange combo.  This was so simple, the metal tag is one of the CTMH Mini-Medleys, just the right size for out little incentive stamps.  You will get this stamp or a similar little stamp like this for free with each $25 you order from me. You can email me at pattirmail@yahoo.com or just visit my site pattir.ctmh.com; it will be sent to you in a separate envelope since it is a gift specifically from me. Oh yes, the paper with the hearts is discontinued...living proof that you need to order what you like early!  The two dot papers are of course from the upcoming Dotty for You promotion that begins April 17th, 2012.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!