Monday, April 2, 2012

Dotty for You - Countdown Day 2


This card was "born" from a mistake!  I was making the card I posted yesterday and I put adhesive on the wrong side of the paper for the bottom of that card, so I set it aside, finished up that card then got busy on this one.  I'm quite happy with how it turned out. 

Here's what I used to create this card, you can find it all on my Close to My Heart site at www.pattir.myctmh.com plus if you hurry over there and click on "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" under the "Shopping" tab you will find some great deals, some items are marked down 80%!!!  Also, contact me about how to receive a FREE Idea Book/Catalog.  

April Stamp of the Month "You Are"
Stella & Dotty for You papers
Wishes How to Book (card pattern)
CTMH Sunset & Sweetleaf Ink
Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy (cartridge)

Please see April 1 post for additional info about the special Dotty for You papers and the Stamp of the Month.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!