Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #643

Hi & happy first Tuesday of February!! 

Last but not least this week we have Tammy’s favorite sketch #631 from our last year Tuesday Morning Sketches re-visits.  It’s a fun one and I had a few ideas rolling around in my head but only pulled off this at the very last minute.  

I really need a banner die like this because I’m so intimidated by cutting them out myself with scissors. That is why I didn’t do the exact same type of banner. All the die cuts, stamps and paper are from the CTMH Sawyer Card-making kit, I also cut out tiny butterflies using the dies from the same SU die set that I used for my card last week.  I colored with Spectrum Noir Tri Blends - Aqua Blue & Dusty Purple blend and stamped with Intense Black and Wisteria.

I’m trying to get back to “normal” after two weeks of working overnight 9 pm-5 am shifts and I almost feel like I’m sleep typing right now lol. So I’m done for now and as always looking forward to seeing what you make with this fun sketch just right after you go get inspired by our team at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! Thanks for stopping by and have a fab week!









8 comments:

  1. Tweet little bird! Very pretty card. I know what you mean about cutting banners. I always try to start with a longer piece than I need, so when I take a bit more off one side, and a teensy bit off the other several times, it is still long enough for my card. Happy Valentine's Day. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! I adore the colors and little bird. When I cut my large banner I use a ruler and make pencil marks on the back, then cut on the lines. Just use scissors with sharp points so the center part turns out okay. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is sweet, I like the colors and I like the scalloped edging. I too need banner die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!