Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #641

Hi there - thanks for being here!!

This week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches #641 is Melissa’s 2021 favorite which was originally #597 designed by Andrea.  It was a really fun one to make with the CTMH retired Perfect Match papers.  The heart background has some hearts outlined and I covered up some of them so I tried outlining a couple myself and used way too thick of a marker so I covered them up with hearts cut from the same paper kit and also the current Mix-Ins from CTMH.  I’m kind of glad I messed up because I think the added touch is nice. 

I’ll be working all-nighters for a couple weeks and I have never in my life done that - plus I’m fighting a non-Covid (I think) cold so letting myself just rest and play for a few days.  I’m really nervous about how I’m going to survive this schedule! Thankfully, making cards is so fun and such a blessing when you’re under the weather. 

Now it is your turn to be inspired by our Tuesday Morning Sketches team - I’m so looking forward to seeing what you create!

Have a great week! 





6 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, so much visual interest, love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Valentine card! I like the fonts of your sentiment!
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, sweet and simple Valentine. I love that die! So frilly and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your black circle die is really pretty. Fun valentine. Hope you survived your week. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful Valentine with fantastic papers. Wishing you the best with your new schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!