Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #639

Why am I late so much now??? I’m not sure but my best excuse is my erratic work schedule messing with my brain.  

I love this month’s CTMH Stamp of the Month and could hardly wait to use it for Tuesday Morning Sketches #639.  Thought this little stamp would make a cute baby girl card. I was going for the shabby chic look that I so adore but this came out a little light so I will try other options and I also want to try and get back to my goal of using every stamp in a set so I hope to show off these cute stamps in the next couple of weeks. 

I couldn’t resist popping in a pic of this cool bloom on my new String of Pearls plant.  I finally found one, it’s small but I have been looking for quite some time so I was very happy to bring it home.  I never even knew they bloomed till I brought it home and got on YouTube and learned about it then low and behold a couple days later mine was actually blooming! I love it and hope that I can keep it alive lol.  


Thanks so much for stopping by - I truly hope that you can stop and leave a comment on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and our wonderful design team member’s blogs.  Plus, I especially hope that you get to craft along with us!!





3 comments:

  1. What a cool plant! I've never seen or heard of that before. The flowers are so pretty!
    As is your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the soft pink. That is my favorite stamp set from the new catalog. Too bad it's a SOTM. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet baby card. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!