Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #614

 Hello, happy Tuesday or whatever day it is that you visit!! Thanks for stopping by!! 

This week’s sketch Tuesday Morning Sketches #614 is by Melissa and it was really fun.  I didn’t do at all what I thought I was going to do and I totally got it in my head as horizontal and I think that turned out ok even though it was just due to being sidetracked.  

I was really excited to make something with these beautiful papers from the new CTMH July - August catalog.  I went ahead and made a second card with the part that the circle was cut out of also.  I love this paper with the white flowers and lemons so much I could really imagine using it in my house if there was wallpaper like it.  

The whole team was so creative with this sketch I hope very much that you can go visit and leave a little love on their blogs. Most of all I hope you are able to play along so I get to see what you make!!













4 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty papers. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards really showcase that gorgeous paper! I love the color palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your color choices and how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful! I love the yellow/gray combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!