Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #594

 Happy Tuesday - thanks for being here!!  


I guess I went a little bonkers with this sketch ;o) reason being is because a couple weeks ago I said I was going to try and start making a big effort to stamp with every stamp out of stamp sets - the first one being A Whole Latte Love.  Well - I did it, admittedly so I haven’t made the scrapbook page that I’m going to make yet with some of the images but I did stamp them all and have already used the majority of the stamps.  That’s why I made so many cards for this cute sketch #594 for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  It is really fun sketch by our fearless leader Melissa.  


I included a pic of how I masked the coffee cup to add Doodled Borders stamps for a cute design.

I wanted also to finally use paper from a little known paper packet by CTMH - it is called a bright stack there are two different stacks available.  You get 48 sheets scaled down to 6 x 6 of a bunch of favorites.  I know not everyone realizes the patterns are scaled smaller than in the 12 x 12 kits they are not just 6 x 6 sheets of the same paper.

Have fun creating this with us!!!  See you soon!  











6 comments:

  1. Patti, wow you have a great stash of wonderful coffee cards with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of these cards...such a great sketch to work with...such an adorable set of stamps and papers to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaang gurrl! You did go to town on making cards. These are all so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. You're going to mocha me want the 6x6 stack. I didn't realize the patterns were scaled down. Great group of cards.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are all wonderful, but I have to say that I really love the color combo on the first card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonkers for sure, but you ended up with five fabulous cards. I love seeing the same sketch with different color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!