Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 592

Hi - Happy Tuesday!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  This week’s Tuesday Morning Sketch #592 is another re-visit from last year.  It is the sketch that I picked as my fav but really I couldn’t pick a favorite on my own I just choose one that was really popular with our participants because I love them all.

I was having sooo much fun with this sketch and my new little Whole Latte Love stamp & thin cuts set.  I cut out about 4 of everything.  My goal is to start using every stamp in a set so I knew I would need a few cards to do that. So far I used 5 out of the 13 stamps so I have a ways to go to meet my goal!  I also used the CTMH stamp of the month Doodled Borders set to decorate the cup.  Everything I used is current CTMH stuff except the Swiss dots embossing folder and the brown tiny ric-rac I’ve had both of those for a very long time.  

I got it all done and took a photo so excited because I was so happy with it and then I realized that I forgot the three little dots-so in a rush and wanting to use more stamps I tried stamping the little heart curly q stamp and with all the embellishments I didn’t stamp it so well.  

So then I thought I’m just going to make more and pick the one I like the best - I only got one more done and again I was happy with it but then I realized I forgot the three little lines that go across —holy cow focus Patti Rowe!!!!  A cool part about these two cards is that I cut the scalloped rectangle out of the embossed panel in the right spot so I could use the panel in the reverse for the second card.  

Oh but so much fun to be had and so little time - these two are all that I managed to complete for this week. Now it is your turn-can’t wait to see what  you create - have fun!






8 comments:

  1. Haha, I think you are still in a hurry, as I see no photos!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are so right Margreet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards! And I feel ya, I have to tell myself to focus all the time. Both are fantastic but I am loving that coffee card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting goal, using every stamp in a set. Good luck with that! Love both cards. Can't wait for my order to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both wonderful!
    LOL We all brain fart at one time or another while card making! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific cards Patti! I love the neutral toned card but the red one is perfect for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your cards! And all the happy positive vibe of your whole post! So much fun! :) Did you actually forget to post photos first??? :) And thank you so much for the visit to my blog and the very sweet comments. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O wow what a great takes of the sketch Patti, i love them both!
    Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!