Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #568


Well <blink> and here we are another Tuesday!!!  I sure hope you make the time to join us this week for Tuesday Morning Sketches #568! I had a few of these flowers punched out for a couple of other recent cards and decided they would work well for this sketch.  The “thanks” was also just laying on my desk!! Needless to say this was really quick and easy and I think it yielded really nice results. This fun sketch by Melissa is definitely a winner in my book!!

Looking forward to seeing what you make - have FUN!!




 

6 comments:

  1. A quick card Patti but it has become a lot of fun with the beautiful sketch.
    Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, but with a great result!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful when we can use things laying around on our desk. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS. Are those the itty bitty glass balls in the center of your flowers? They roll everywhere but look awesome! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! And doesn't it feel great to use up some of the extras lying around?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Patti! I love the brightly colored flowers. So pretty against the white card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!