Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #532

It’s DECEMBER! Can you believe it?? I’m still navigating technology, these are the very first words I’m typing on my brand new iPad Pro!! My beautiful 27” iMac is most likely headed for the recycle bin. Who knew I would replace my trusty 9 year companion with an iPad? Certainly not me, I’ll let you know once I get past the shock stage if I end up in withdrawals or not.  

Our Tuesday Morning Sketch #532 this week is so fun I certainly would have made more cards if I wasn’t totally absorbed in the busiest time of year at work. I know everyone is crazy busy this time of year with one thing or another but all the more reason we need to take little breaks now and then to enjoy our hobby too - right?? 

I can hardly wait to see what you make—have fun!!







5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, Patti! I like your polkadot paper and the cute little reindeer! Best wishes with your new iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti your card is adorable. That little reindeer is just too cute. Enjoy your new iPad, it’s amazing how much better new technology is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this is flat out adorable. I love the simplicity of this card. May have to case for some last minute cards!

    Hugs ~LJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card. The burlap ribbon is great with that super sweet little reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the burlap bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!