Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #534

Hello!  Gosh I hope I can get my act together for 2020!!! Here I am late but hopefully better than never.  This TMS #534 is a fun and easy sketch by Debbie. I almost left off the cute detail by the bow but it is such a nice touch I’m glad that I noticed it and fixed and re-took the photo.  I’ve been really bad about listing what I use so I’m trying to start my resolutions early so here is what I used:

Baby Animal Doodles Stamp & Die Set - CTMH
Sapphire Ink - CTMH
Cedar & Pine Paper Packet & Various Cardstock - CTMH
Aspen Embossing Folder - Hobby Lobby (maybe Paper Studio?)
Shin Hann & Prisma Markers
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Ribbon - My Stash

I inked up the embossing folder before running through my Vagabond - love that technique!

Now, I hope 2 things....that you have a chance to join us this week and that you have a chance to check out what our team created at  TMS #534   and leave a little love on their blogs.  I’m reminding myself this generous time of year that it isn’t only the material gifts that matter most - encouragement and love is of utmost importance and it only costs a little of our time.  I know time is a scarce commodity sometimes but all the more value when you spend a few moments appreciating someone :)





3 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love your fun reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this last week, Patti, but it's so cute! Love the little reindeer scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!