Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #494

Happy Tuesday Morning!!

Yikes!  It's March 12 already!  

I have a baby shower I'm helping with and two big birthdays this month, my son and my youngest granddaughter.  So I used this week's sketch #494 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the shower card because I have been anxious to use these cute baby stamp sets.  Everything else is from quite along time ago with the patterned paper and rick rack being from at least 5 years ago!  I still really like it though so I'd say that was a good purchase. One exception is the Carolina cardstock which is one of the new CTMH beautiful blue colors.


I would looooove to win the prize this week so I bet you would too!  It's probably the cutest St. Patrick's themed stamp set ever and some gems and paper that is perfect with the set.  If you win you'll have to show off what you make with it ASAP!!











7 comments:

  1. Wonderful baby card! I love the sketch again this week. I hope I have time to enter. I always forget it ends on Sunday, not Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute, Patti! I love this sentiment and that adorable giraffe! Great color combo and papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Patti! I really love baby blue and kraft together!

    XOXO ~LJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling! I love how you added the giraffe and the rick rack made the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, I sure like this card! I had seen the stamp set with the mini-human saying, but had no idea what to do with it... you nailed it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sentiment! Babies are fun size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is the cutest ever and so is this card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!