Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #493

Good morning!!

Boy this was a quickie!  Our last re-visited sketch was last week so we have some wonderful new sketches in store for you this week and the coming weeks.  I can hardly wait.  Here is my take on our TMS #493.  Oh how I wish I would have had more time to make 10 of these it was so fun and quick!

I'm feeling so sentimental right now I can think of so many people I could send a card like this to, I would like to first of all dedicate it to all the Tuesday Morning Sketches Design Team some of the very best most kindest ladies ever!!!!!

The prize this week is extra special!  Head on over and check it out and play along :) pretty please, that is. You'll sure be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by!




Here's the ever so cute prize package -






5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! That little birdie button is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of colors and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Patti! I have this pretty paper and I cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Patti - that grid paper is very nice, great color. You're the best, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!