Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #484 - ANYTHING goes!

TMS # 484 - ANYTHING GOES! 

We do this only once a year.  I decided to show you one of my watercolor lessons. I'm painting them much smaller than the instructions. Kind of because I don't really expect them to turn out my first time and don't want to waste paper and also so if they by some chance are good enough they can be a card.

I'm learning a lot from the amazing artists on YouTube as well as doing lessons from the book below.  It has been a fun journey and really helps relieve stress.  I get so focused on what I'm doing that it's a break from my natural tendency to worry about things that are not going so smooth with some of my family.  

Of course card making is such a joy no matter how you do it!!  So I bet that is why you're here and why you WILL be joining us this week even in the midst of this busy time of year RIGHT??  I can hardly wait to see what you make because this is the last challenge of the year :)

So....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  

                               






5 comments:

  1. Nicely done! The image will work for many different occasions and I love the colors of purple you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting just amazes me! This is just beautiful!
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, your card is awesome! I'd say you can start making bigger watercolors now since you've mastered it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is just beautiful, I love the softness. I'm gonna check out that book! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely amazing! I can only dream of doing this well - it so beautiful.

    I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!