Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #483

Hi and HAPPY December!!!

I hope your holiday season is off to a great start :)  Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #483.  It's actually the second card I made for it but the first one I made way ahead of time and I gave it to my granddaughter for her birthday in November and I realized at the last minute that I forgot to take a pic of it before I sent it to Colorado.  I was pretty bugged at myself so instead of remaking the same one or asking my busy daughter to photograph it for me, I soothed my woes with my favorite flowery, pinky, girly things that were already on my desk.

I'm having the most odd December of my entire life - I'm spending the month working in Boston!  I work for Wayfair.com and I get to work at one of our first ever Pop-Ups in Natik Mall.  We have two this year one in NJ and the one I'm at in MA. I'm so excited to try something a little new but it means I am away for the whole month so I had to put the pedal to the metal to get my cards done (and Christmas gifts shopped/sent!) before leaving.  It was a year that we had nothing planned for Christmas so I put my name in the hat to do it.  

I hope your month is already filled with family and lots of time to relax and play.  I'm totally looking forward to checking out what you make it's like having a little bit of home with me while I'm away.  :) 








6 comments:

  1. I'm sure your first card was wonderful, but this one is so pretty!! I love the stamped and "real" flowers and that soft ribbon!!
    Enjoy December here in the Northeast! Maybe you'll get to experience a Boston snowstorm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card dear. Love the pretty pink and your awesome take on the sketch. Love all the elements used here
    The addition of the pearl gives it an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous with all of that pastel pink color! I love the feminine look to it! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year too, and thanks for your support while I was on this TMS design team! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Patti. I love the shade of pink you chose for the flowers.

    Jealous that work sends you to Boston . It's one of my favorite cities. Please have some Boston Chowder for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty. So delicate, so feminine and just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pretty pink card is just...Wow! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!