Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #458

Okaaaaaay here is my card for TMS#458 as promised I didn't PINK out on you again this week!!  I've started a new trend we'll see how long I can last without making a pretty feminine card....want to guess how long I'll make it???  In fact if you put your guess in a comment below I will enter you in a drawing for a pack of 12x12 paper that I made this card with!!!  How about that? My fellow Tuesday Morning teammates are eligible too!  It's only fair they do such an outstanding job every single week!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper, it is from the Close to My heart Fresh Air Paper packet, I'll share more about it next week.  

The Thanks, stitched oval and scalloped oval dies,  as well as the burlap ribbon are all CTMH also.  I'm in love with something that's not PINK can you believe it????

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you play along with us at TMS and that you have a chance to visit my friends and fellow team players blogs.  

P.S. I'm back from Vancouver Island and will post pics later in the week - I can't wait but I'm a little pressed for time right now, you know the "catch up game" we all have to play after a fun week off.

Have a wunnnnerfullll week!









4 comments:

  1. Those papers are quite pretty and I really like the colors. The big "Thanks" with the burlap ribbon seals the deal for me - it's a great card! I will give you 3 weeks before you're back to your comfort zone with pink/feminine cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Carol you’re probably right but now I’ll have to challenge myself to make it four weeks:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card!! Great paper and colors!
    I think you can make it a whole month! I have faith in you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I think the colors are feminine and sweet. I think you can make it 5 weeks. Hold firm. :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!