Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #457

Hello there HAPPY Tuesday!!

I know I know another girly girl card but I couldn't help myself. I fussy cut the Scalloped Love from a pocket scrapbooking card that I think was American Crafts.  The gold flourish is die cut from an old Sizzix die and CTMH Gold Foil Paper.  The kraft background is some sort of vinyl like sheet that had white polka dots but I colored them.  The pink is CTMH Bashful cardstock and it is the Close to My Heart Color of the year this year so only available for a couple more months.  I embossed the sentiment with Ranger Fine Gold Embossing powder.  

As always I'm super excited to see what you make!!  Come join  us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for challenge numero 457!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL week, I sure will be it's my birthday week and I'm spending it on beautiful Vancouver Island!!  






Please stop by and leave a little love on all my fellow teammate/friends blogs!!





5 comments:

  1. Your card is a great take on the sketch and I like the gold accents with the pink colors. Have a fun and very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink gold and kraft combo. Girly, but not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - the gold and pink is a great color combo and I like the simplicity and clean lines - it's just so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the shimmer of the gold flourish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!