Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #405

Hello first off, thanks so much for stopping by! 

Next, here's my card for this week's sketch # 405 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, once again I would have loved to create more, but I have a hot mess of a craft room lately and working on so many house projects that I'm just lucky to have TMS motivating me to create at least one card per week!  I know it's really simple but it will have to do this week.  I used a CTMH Thin Cuts Heart and a long ago retired stamp set and paper.  I also used a Spellbinders die for the other shape.  The cute little flowers are by Doodlebug, from my LSS. 

Wishing you a wonderful week and some fun crafting time!!


Tuesday Morning Sketches










3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the simple heart outline!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve that outlined heart and the way you added the 3 brads inside it! Very pretty. Happy early Bday! My oldest son, my Dad and my cousin all share your day also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti,

    I actually came over to comment on your #406 card but its not posted ;) I like the juicy fresh colors against the polka dot embossed background. Sounds like you are really busy - its good you still make some crafting time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!