Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #403

And....>blink< another week went by!  Happy Tuesday and here's my card for this weeks sketch.  Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and the prize is 2 images of choice.  A huge thanks to All Dressed Up for sharing images with us to showcase.  I really love this Love My Puppy image.  I colored her to look like my oldest granddaughter, and I must say she really does look like her.  

My hope of course this week as always is that you will have a chance to play along.  Even just to share, read the TMS post today and you'll see what I mean :)



4 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Patti! I love how you've colored the image and the wonderful papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the country feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Patti! Love the colors you used on this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a cute image and how sweet of you to color her with your DGD in mind! Love the papers and colors and especially the rounded corners! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!