Sunday, December 4, 2016

Watercolor doodles: Freshly Made Sketches & Less is More

Playtime this weekend was really limited but I did have just a couple little snatches of time in my studio.  I  played along over at Less is More # 305 with their fun  Primary Colours 
challenge and used the Freshly Made Sketch #265.  I doodled with water colors and added some sequins and enamel dots for a fun and easy card.  The hardest part was waiting for the colors to dry.  :o)  
Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you some sweet crafting time this week!









9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic card Patti. Your doodling is stunning. Love the fresh, fun and funky feel of this card and the doodles convey so much movement and texture. Hmmmm....think I need to add enamel dots to my Santa list after seeing this beauty. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and festive card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Patti, like a Spanish fiesta! Beautiful vibrant colours and a very creative design - very distinctive! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and happy card! Great colors. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - really different :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. The doodle looks cool. :)

    - Aimless Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!